To build your authentic thought leadership, reach and impact, work with Kathy in her special Thought Leadership Coaching Program:
Led by Kathy Caprino, M.A. – internationally-recognized women’s career and leadership coach, Senior Forbes contributor, speaker, executive trainer and author of Breakdown, Breakthrough and her latest book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss.
- Do you long to start (or improve your) writing, speaking and publishing to share your perspectives and thought leadership?
- Do you have ideas and concepts you’d like to teach and share with a larger audience?
- Are you serving a specialized niche that needs more information and you’re the one to provide it?
- Are you ready to make a bigger impact and difference in your work and career by sharing your unique thought leadership and teachable point of view?
This private coaching program will guide you through concrete, specific approaches and strategies that will unlock your power, confidence and ability to make a difference with your ideas, insights and thought leadership.
In Kathy’s hands-on Thought Leadership coaching program, Kathy draws on her 5-Step Career Success Model to help you:
- Step Back – Gain much-need clarity on your special talents, skills, and passions, understand your unique perspective and how to use it to expand your reach.
- Let Go – of the thinking, patterns and behaviors that are keeping you stuck, and release them to move forward with more confidence and authority in your speaking, writing and thought leadership.
- Say YES! – Understand what you truly want to achieve through your thought leadership, and leverage those visions and ideas
- Explore – Refine all the thought leadership avenues and options in front of you, and arrive at real-life directions and steps that fit with your values, priorities, and needs
- Create It! – Develop a S.M.A.R.T. and doable timeline and action plan to hone and boost your thought leadership and expand your professional success and impact at the same time.
In this program, we’ll cover:
Leveraging Your Career Trajectory – we’ll review your entire career path, identify the “dots” you’ll want to connect and leverage, and learn how those impact and inform your authentic thought leadership and ideas you want to share
Clearing the Path – I’ll help you identify any obstacles or “power gaps” in the way of your success in building your thought leadership (because there are some, or you’d already be where you want to be), and help you understand what’s involved in gaining more reward, success and satisfaction from speaking and writing, and taking steps to overcome your fears and insecurities
Building Your Thought Leadership – We’ll identify exciting new paths and steps to polishing and powering up your writing, research, blogging, publishing, speaking, training and consulting, and effective steps to gaining a larger following and client base through your thought leadership
Creating Your S.M.A.R.T. Plan – develop a short-term and longer-term plan with concrete steps for you to move forward in gaining increased recognition and engagement as a thought leader in your field
For new and emerging writers and speakers, Kathy helps you examine your work and learn from examples from other great thought leaders to:
- Communicate, write and tell stories more powerfully and compellingly
- Leverage and highlight other people’s work in your own, to make your thought leadership stronger
- Create fresh, “sticky” language and new conceptualizations that brings new learning to light
- Incorporate the best elements of presentation into your work
- Conduct new, proprietary research to help you be a cutting-edge leader bringing brand new solutions to the challenges your audience faces
- Speak compellingly and authentically about your (and your clients’ or customers’) REALITY vs. sharing rhetoric or superficial data and findings
- Make your work more readable and digestible with critical categorizations, frameworks and easy-to-understand concepts
- Give your audience a real sense of your teachable point of view and your own style, perspective and filter
- Finally, rivet your audience with the benefits of your expertise and leave them wanting more
The ultimate outcome?
This program will help you on your way to making more of an impact in your field, and building a supportive “tribe” that appreciates and benefits from your insights, ideas, and content.
You’ll crack your internal success “code” and gain more confidence and bravery (and experience new shifts) in building more success and reward doing work that’s meaningful and impactful. And you’ll begin your breakthrough process right in the first session!
If you want to make a difference and an impact with your knowledge and experience, now’s the time and top-level guidance is critical. This special intensive, focused program will give you the empowering support you need to expand your reach.
So don’t wait! Get on the path to building your authentic thought leadership today. Complete this app to request more information.
Thought Leadership Development Coaching Program (4-session program)
Program Fee – $3,570 covering four, 45- minute online coaching sessions, plus two hours (outside of our session time) for Kathy’s review of your materials:
- Support for LinkedIn profile development and other key aspects of your personal branding
- Review of writing samples, blog posts, course outlines and other ways you are sharing your TPOV (teachable point of you)
- Training on how to tell a more powerful story in your writing, and lead readers on a journey with you
- Steps to take to connect more deeply and authentically with your target audience
- Steps to create free assessments, guides and other materials including webinars and programs that will move people toward breakthrough in their lives
Includes Kathy’s personalized feedback on your results of her proprietary assessments and surveys (personality, Dominant Action Style quiz, Power Gaps Survey, and Career Assessment, Career Success Readiness, and more) to support your career & leadership growth.
UPFRONT PAYMENT (SAVES 5%) – $3,570
PAYMENT PLAN: 4 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $937.13
**Please note: There are no refunds given for any reason for this service due to the high demand and limited availability. Private coaching programs with Kathy are offered on a limited basis, and registrants of this program have six months from date of registration to use their sessions. Payments and payment plans for coaching programs with Kathy are due on time as scheduled as a retainer to reserve a spot on Kathy’s private coaching roster.
For more information and to discuss working with Kathy, please review my Coaching application page and complete the form.
For career and leadership success coaching programs and courses, visit Kathy’s private programs HERE.
For more resources on building your own brand of thought leadership, check out:
10 Questions To Tell If You’re Ready To Be A Thought Leader: What’s Separating Successful Thought Leader Brands from Others Who Struggle to Make an Impact
with Kathy Caprino and Jason Miller, Founder of Peaceful Media
Kathy’s TEDx talk “Time to Brave Up”
LinkedIn’s video on Kathy’s work, and why she writes on LinkedIn:
Related episodes from Kathy’s Finding Brave podcast:
Kathy’s video on How To Leverage LinkedIn To Build Your Personal Brand
Episode 100: Top 5 Lessons Learned From Publishing 100 Podcast Episodes
And check out Kathy’s articles and podcasts on Thought Leadership:
How to Land Great Media Attention For Your Thought Leadership
10 Core Questions That Will Tell You If You’re Ready To Become A Thought Leader
The 5 Most Glaring Mistakes New Bloggers and Writers Make
6 Surefire Ways To Achieve More Engagement, Followers and Connection Through Your Writing
Nancy Duarte Shares How To Design Content So It Rivets Your Audience
How To Write Articles That Become The Most Popular In Your Field: 7 Critical Steps
Longing to Give a TEDx Talk? 6 Steps to Building Your Readiness and Your Bravery
And information on how to attract great media attention:
5 Ways To Generate Powerhouse PR Results for Your Brand
Get Top Exposure and Rock Your Interviews
10 Do’s and Don’ts for Pitching The Media
How Not To Blow Your Big Media Interview
How to Cultivate and Amplify The Best Stories for Your Brand