10 Questions To Tell If You’re Ready To Be A Thought Leader
What’s Separating Successful Thought Leader Brands from Wannabes & No Shows – with Kathy Caprino and Jason Miller, Founder of Peaceful Media
To build your authentic thought leadership, reach and impact, work with Kathy in her special Thought Leadership Coaching Program:
Led by Kathy Caprino, M.A. – internationally-recognized women’s success coach and writer, speaker, leadership trainer and author of Breakdown, Breakthrough
- Do you long to start writing, speaking and publishing to share your perspectives and thought leadership?
- Do you have ideas and concepts you’d like to teach and share with a larger audience?
- Are you serving a specialized niche that needs more information and you’re the one to provide it?
- Are you ready to make a bigger impact and difference in your work and career?
This private coaching program will guide you through concrete, specific approaches and strategies that will unlock your power, confidence and ability to make a difference with your ideas, insights and thought leadership.
In her hands-on Thought Leadership coaching program, Kathy draws on her 5-Step Career Success Model to help you:
- Step Back – Gain much-need clarity on your special talents, skills, and passions, understand your unique perspective and how to use it to expand your reach.
- Let Go – of the thinking, patterns and behaviors that are keeping you stuck, and release them to move forward with more confidence and authority in your speaking, writing and thought leadership.
- Say YES! – Understand what you truly want to achieve in your thought leadership, and leverage those visions
- Explore – Refine all the thought leadership avenues and options in front of you, and arrive at real-life directions and steps that fit with your values, priorities, and needs
- Create It! – Develop a S.M.A.R.T. and doable timeline and action plan to research, determine, and move forward toward achieving your thought leadership goals and impact
In this program, we’ll cover:
Session I: Leveraging Your Career Trajectory – we’ll review your entire career path, identify the “dots” you’ll want to connect and leverage, and learn how those impact and inform your authentic thought leadership and ideas you want to share
Session II: Clearing the Path – I’ll help you identify any obstacles in the way of your success in building your thought leadership (because there are some, or you’d already be where you want to be), and help you understand what’s involved in gaining more reward, success and satisfaction from speaking and writing, and taking steps to overcome your fears and insecurities
Session III: Building Your Thought Leadership – We’ll identify exciting new paths and steps to polishing and powering up your writing, blogging, publishing, speaking, and consulting, and effective steps to gaining a larger following
Session IV: Creating Your S.M.A.R.T. Plan – develop a short-term and longer-term plan with concrete steps for you to move forward in gaining increased recognition and engagement as a thought leader in your field
For new and emerging writers and speakers, Kathy helps you examine your work and learn from examples from other great thought leaders to:
1) Communicate, write and tell stories more powerfully
2) Leverage and highlight other people’s work to make your thought leadership stronger
3) Create fresh, “sticky” language and new conceptualizations that brings new learning to light
4) Incorporate the best elements of presentation into your work
5) Engage in new research to help you be a cutting-edge leader bringing brand new solutions to the challenges your audience faces
6) Speak compellingly and authentically about your personal REALITY vs. rhetoric or superficial data and findings
7) Make your work more readable and digestible with critical categorizations and easy-to-understand sub-topics
8) Give your audience a real sense of your teachable point of view and your own style, perspective and filter
9) Finally, rivet your audience with the benefits of your expertise and leave them wanting more
The ultimate outcome?
This program will help you on your way to making more of an impact in your field, and building a supportive “tribe” that appreciates and benefits from your insights, ideas, and content. You’ll crack your internal success “code” and confidence and experience new shifts in building more success and reward doing work that’s meaningful and impactful. And you’ll begin your breakthrough process right in the first session!
If you want to make a difference and an impact with your knowledge and experience, now’s the time and top-level guidance is critical. This special intensive, focused program will give you the empowering support you need to expand your reach.
Why are Kathy’s coaching programs powerful vehicles for career change?
- Saves time and money – Working with Kathy, you’ll avoid costly missteps and mistakes, and create the most effective plan possible to transform your career.
- Support – Offers you expert support, input and guidance based on Kathy’s media success as a Forbes, LinkedIn, Huffington Post and Thrive Global contributor and thought leader, TEDx speaker, years of national research and speaking, direct experience as a successful career reinventer, her high-level corporate experience, her work as a therapist, and coaching experience with over 12,000 professionals on career breakthrough.
- Increased accountability – The dynamic of the coaching partnership encourages accountability – you’ll move faster and more effectively with Kathy helping you stay accountable
- Your network grows – when you become part of Kathy’s support community, your network and community expands exponentially
So don’t wait! Get on the path to building your authentic thought leadership today. Complete this app to request more information.
For more resources on building your own brand of thought leadership, check out:
Kathy’s TEDx talk “Time to Brave Up”
LinkedIn’s video on Kathy’s work, and why she writes on LinkedIn:
Kathy’s video on How To Leverage LinkedIn To Build Your Personal Brand
And read Kathy’s articles on Thought Leadership: