Powerful Mastermind Support For Students of Kathy Caprino’s Amazing Career Project Video Training
In response to the scores of requests I’ve received over the past years for effective and affordable ongoing support following participation in my 16-week Amazing Career Project video training on Udemy and other platforms, and to help students of this training continue to receive career-boosting guidance and peer-to-peer help, I’m thrilled to introduce the new Amazing Career Project Video Training Students’ Mastermind program, for members who are engaged in or have completed the 16-week ACP training.
This 6-month mastermind experience offers:
- Clarity – You’ll continue to refine your visions and dreams, and get clearer on — and closer to — your ultimate goals and visions for your best and happiest career. In the months during and following the training conclusion, as you share with other students your plans, triumphs and challenges, and learn from theirs, you’ll have the powerful chance to leverage wonderful alliances and support relationships that will help bolster your growth.
- Accountability – You have a hundred things to do and it’s easy to let a few of them slide till next week. Or the week after. This mastermind program will keep you on track and help you achieve what you want, in the most effective manner possible.
- Support – You’ll enjoy your own team of personal cheerleaders and mentors, professional women and men who understand deeply your journey and what you’re focused on now. In this mastermind experience, members help make sure their peers stay focused on what matters, and don’t succumb to the “bright shiny object” syndrome. You’ll have a place to continue to celebrate the little triumphs and overcome the harder times together. Group members are your biggest fans.
- Structure – Seeing how other women and men who’ve been successful in achieving their goals deal with the same issues you’re facing in your work-life gives you powerful information and new systems and strategies to build your own success. Meeting every month for six months means there’s time to implement and hit your goals.
- Becoming the Most Powerful You – The reality is that ALL big dreams and goals require more bravery, positive power, commitment and perseverance than we had before we birthed these dreams. Part of the journey to success is “finding brave” and accessing more confidence and clarity within yourself, and expanding and nurturing it every day. We’ll do that together in this special Mastermind for Udemy students of Kathy’s ACP video training program.
This program will help you reach your highest and most thrilling visions by providing six additional months of ongoing support, accountability, and structure that align with your style, approach and needs.
Why Join the Amazing Career Project Mastermind program for students of the video training?
There are many aspects of growth, action, beliefs and mindset development involved in building our happiest, most rewarding and impactful careers and businesses.
Keeping up with your own development and expansion while juggling your other commitments can be overwhelming at times. And that’s before you’ve even made the changes you long to!
On top of that, not everyone understands what it truly takes to build an amazing career or build a successful new venture – perhaps you feel a bit isolated from people who really ‘get’ what you’re dealing with and understand the depth involved? I certainly felt that years ago when I was embarking on my own coaching business launch. That’s why this mastermind group who has already committed to learning of the ACP methodology of career growth will continue to be transformative and helpful.
Who will run this Mastermind program?
The program will be facilitated by Kathy Caprino. Unlike the full online course with Kathy (which you are entitled to a 20% discount on if you choose to join – see here for details), these calls won’t be “curriculum-based” but follow more of a peer-to-peer mentoring approach used to help members address their challenges with input and advice from the other group members. Here are some wonderful benefits of the Mastermind approach that was originated by Napolean Hill, the author of the powerful, bestselling book, Think and Grow Rich.
What will you get?
For $449 for the six-month program (which amounts to just $75 a call), this Mastermind will keep you on track with support from both Kathy and the wonderful members from your particular cohort and other Udemy students of the ACP training.
Sometimes we all need a gentle but firm push or advice for the tough days. Plus you’ll receive ongoing support and mentoring on the strategies, solutions and approaches to accessing more power, bravery, clarity, commitment and growth in your career or business.
Who will be in my group?
Each cohort of this Mastermind program will be limited to students Udemy students of the Amazing Career Project video training, and will include students from all phases of learning of the program for a maximum of 15 students in each mastermind.
What’s the schedule and frequency of meetings?
There are numerous tracks running simultaneously for the ACP Graduate Mastermind, allowing each course cohort to work together in a private group.
This Winter 2021, they will run on Wednesdays each month at Noon EST. See below for details.
The scheduled dates for upcoming Mastermind beginning Winter 2021 are as follows:
Wednesdays, Noon to 1:15 pm EST
Jan 13, 2021
Feb 10, 2021
March 10, 2021
April 14, 2021
May 12, 2021
June 9, 2021
What’s the price?
For $449 for six months, you’ll receive:
- One, 75-minute online call each month with your group and with Kathy Caprino as your facilitator
- Continued support in a special dedicated ACP Facebook group – where you can share your questions, issues and challenges and get hands-on support
- Ongoing connection and support from your fellow ACP students who are happy to support you
Other important details to know:
- All active members will receive an email after each call, giving you access to the video and audio recording of the call. So no worries if you have to miss one.
- The feedback given to address one member’s challenge is often perfectly relevant and important for numerous other members, so we all learn by being part of the group.
- You may leave the group at any time, but the fee to participate is an upfront payment of $449 (or 2-month payment plan – write to Kathy for details) and refunds are not available given the limited availability of spots. Only active members will have access to ongoing calls and recordings, and to the Facebook group.
I’m looking forward to supporting all the ACP video training members with this powerful mastermind approach to helping you achieve your most exciting goals and visions.
Sign up today and see you on the next call!