Delivered by Kathy Caprino, M.A. – internationally-recognized women’s success and leadership coach, writer, speaker, and author of the new book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss
LinkedIn is the professional networking platform of choice, with over 780+ million users around the world. Many check LinkedIn at least once daily to keep abreast of new trends, opportunities and connections.
Are you making the most of this incredible platform, building your professional presence and connecting in a way that will help you stand out and achieve your most thrilling career visions and goals?
In this LinkedIn consulting program, leading LinkedIn voice and international career and executive coach Kathy Caprino, M.A., helps you learn the most essential steps to take on LinkedIn to present yourself at the highest level, and make the most of all that LinkedIn has to offer. She’ll share with you ways to improve your professional presence so you’ll stand out from the competition, attract new mentors and sponsors, and succeed in more expansive and impactful ways in your career.
Kathy has achieved over 895,000 LinkedIn followers, and over 35+ million views on her Forbes blog “Career Bliss,” and her personal blog, and has learned powerful digital networking and communication strategies that will help you connect with new mentors, followers, sponsors, and ambassadors who can open new doors and new opportunities for you. In her latest book, The Most Powerful You, she’s even dedicated an entire chapter to connecting more powerfully, using LinkedIn and other resources.
Through this consulting program, Kathy will guide you to learn:
- Why it is so critical to build your profile in a robust, confident and clear way (and what it says to others when you don’t)
- How to avoid the three biggest mistakes professionals make on LinkedIn
- A proven formula to make your headline ring out (and what it absolutely should NOT be)
- What NOT to do in communicating your current and past roles
- Hot to get others to speak highly of you and give your profile and accomplishments more credibility
- How to craft new language to describe your best work, enhance your job descriptions and power up your professional summary so readers will understand clearly all that you have to offer, what you’ve accomplished, and why that matters
- How to obtain powerful recommendations and testimonials
- How to connect with influential mentors and supporters
- Ways to share your thought leadership and curate great content while connecting with influencers who can help you
Who will benefit from this consulting program?
This program is for mid- to high-level professionals at all levels who are looking to improve their professional success, build their thought leadership, make new connections and access higher-level support for their career growth by leveraging LinkedIn fully.
If you’re interested in working with Kathy, please complete her Coaching application here, and she or her team will get back to you asap with next steps and recommended follow-ups. Thank you!
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to Kathy’s extensive commitments at this time, there are very limited slots on her private coaching client roster, and there is often a waiting list. Please also be advised there are no refunds for used or unused sessions.
If you’re wishing for full copywriting services for your resume, please visit the work of Kathy’s colleague, Resume and LinkedIn profile writer Cynthia Hanson at WriteNowResume.com.
For more resources on building a more compelling profile on LinkedIn, see below:
Click below to access the slides from Kathy’s 2018 Forbes webinar on “Polish Your LinkedIn Profile for Success”
Kathy’s video on How To Leverage LinkedIn To Build Your Personal Brand
Kathy’s Finding Brave podcast interview — Why You’re Still Hiding On LinkedIn — with personal branding and LinkedIn experts William Arruda and Ora Shtull
Kathy’s Finding Brave podcast interview with Austin Belcak – Building a Crazy Effective Resume That Gets Real Results
And read Kathy’s articles about expanding your reach on LinkedIn:
Published on LinkedIn:
How To Reach Out To a Stranger on LinkedIn and Make a Connection
Published on Forbes:
And Kathy’s e-book, written for Kathy’s community by personal branding expert William Arruda: