Delivered by Kathy Caprino, M.A. – internationally-recognized women’s career and leadership coach, Senior Forbes contributor, trusted LinkedIn voice, speaker, and author of the new book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss
Why Focus On Linkedin?
LinkedIn is THE professional networking platform of choice, with over 800+ million users around the world. Many check LinkedIn at least once daily to keep abreast of new trends, opportunities and connections.
Are you making the most of this powerful platform, building your LinkedIn profile and presence, sharing your thought leadership and creating a support network of great colleagues, mentors and thought leaders, in a way that will help you stand out and achieve your most thrilling career visions and goals?
In this unique Power Up Your LinkedIn Profile and Presence, Kathy helps you learn the most essential steps to take on LinkedIn to present yourself at the highest level and make the most of all that LinkedIn has to offer.
What Kathy Teaches In This Program
She’ll share with you key do’s and don’ts regarding ways to improve your professional presence on LinkedIn. You’ll learn how to present your own thought leadership, describe your work and career accomplishments compellingly, and stand out from the competition. You’ll also learn how to attract great new opportunities, roles and connections, so you can succeed in more expansive and impactful ways, doing great work you love and are proud of.
Using LinkedIn and How It Helps
Kathy has achieved over 880,000 LinkedIn followers, and over 5 million views of her LinkedIn posts, articles, and newsletter The Finding Brave Circle, along with 35+ million views on her Forbes blog “Career Bliss,” and her personal blog. Her activity on LinkedIn has been instrumental in her business and professional growth. And she has helped hundreds of her clients and course members across 6 continents engage in LinkedIn in ways that propel them forward fast.
And as a former marketing and product management VP and in running her coaching and consulting business Kathy Caprino LLC, Kathy has learned (and will teach you) powerful digital networking and communication strategies that will help you make the impact you long to, sharing your unique work, projects and ideas you’re most proud of.
How LinkedIn Helps Us Connect To Important Growth Opportunities
In her latest book, The Most Powerful You and new video course – The Most Powerful You – Kathy walks professionals through the 7 most damaging power gaps that block 98% of professional women (and 90% of men) from reaching their highest, most rewarding potential and goals in their careers and professional lives. One of the most prevalent gaps is Power Gap #4: Isolating From Influential Support (71% of professionals have this gap!). When we’re isolating, we simply cannot thrive at the highest level and achieve what we long to.
Here’s more about this damaging Power Gap and how to close it:
Stop isolating, and get connected through LinkedIn!
Through this 2-session LinkedIn coaching/consulting program, Kathy will guide you to learn:
- Why it is so critical to build your LinkedIn profile in a robust, confident and clear way (and what it says to others when you don’t)
- How to avoid the three biggest mistakes professionals make on LinkedIn
- A proven formula to make your headline ring out (and what it absolutely should NOT be)
- What NOT to do in communicating your current and past roles
- How to have others speak highly of you and give your profile and accomplishments more credibility
- How to craft new language to describe your best work, enhance your job descriptions and power up your professional summary so readers will understand clearly all that you have to offer, what you’ve accomplished, and why that matters
- How to obtain powerful recommendations and testimonials, and give them (and why you should)
- Key ways to connect with influential mentors and supporters, and build a support network that uplifts you
- Strategies to share your thought leadership and curate great content while connecting with influencers who can help you
Who will benefit from this LinkedIn training?
This program is for any professional at any level looking to uplevel their professional impact and success and:
- Land ideal new roles
- Build and share your unique thought leadership
- Connect with inspiring, helpful colleagues, mentors and sponsors who can help you move forward
- Share your compelling and competitive personal brand
Register today and get moving fast using LinkedIn as a powerful tool for your growth!
Program Fee –
Upfront payment (Saves 5%) – $695 for two, 30-minute LinkedIn Consulting sessions
2 monthly payments of $347.50
* * * * *
If you’re wishing for full copywriting services for your resume, please visit the work of Kathy’s colleague, Resume and LinkedIn profile writer Cynthia Hanson at WriteNowResume.com.
For more resources on building a more compelling profile on LinkedIn, see below:
Click below to access Kathy’s July 2021 interview on LinkedIn’s “Career Talks” series, hosted by Andrew Seaman, LinkedIn Senior Editor of Jobs Search & Careers at LinkedIn News:
Click below to access the slides from Kathy’s 2018 Forbes webinar on “Polish Your LinkedIn Profile for Success”
Kathy’s video on How To Leverage LinkedIn To Build Your Personal Brand
Kathy’s Finding Brave podcast interview — Why You’re Still Hiding On LinkedIn — with personal branding and LinkedIn experts William Arruda and Ora Shtull
Kathy’s Finding Brave podcast interview with Austin Belcak – Building a Crazy Effective Resume That Gets Real Results
And read Kathy’s articles about expanding your reach on LinkedIn:
Published on LinkedIn:
Published on Forbes:
And Kathy’s e-book, written for Kathy’s community by personal branding expert William Arruda: