Delivered by Kathy Caprino, M.A. – internationally-recognized women’s success and leadership coach, writer, speaker, and author of Breakdown, Breakthrough
LinkedIn is the professional networking platform of choice, with over 540 million users around the world. Many check LinkedIn at least once daily to keep abreast of new trends, opportunities and connections.
Are you making the most of this platform, building your professional presence in a way that will help you stand out and achieve visibility and impact?
In this two-session consulting program, LinkedIn expert and international career and executive coach Kathy Caprino, M.A., helps you learn the most essential steps to take on LinkedIn to present yourself at the highest level. She’ll share with you ways to improve your professional presence so you’ll stand out from the competition, attract new colleagues and mentors and succeed in more expansive ways in your career.
With over 911,000 LinkedIn followers (growing 200 a day), and 32 million views on her Forbes blog “Career Bliss,” Kathy has learned key digital networking and communication strategies that will help you connect with new mentors, followers, sponsors, and ambassadors who can open new doors and new opportunities for you.
Through this 2-session (2-hour) consulting program, Kathy will guide you to learn:
– Why it is critical to build your profile in a robust, confident and clear way (and what it says to others when you don’t)
– How to avoid the three biggest mistakes professionals make on LinkedIn
– What your headline should be doing that most are not
– What NOT to do in communicating your current and past roles
– Why others need to be talking about you to give your profile credibility
– How to craft new language to describe your best work, enhance your job descriptions and power up your professional summary so readers will understand clearly all that you have to offer, what you’ve accomplished, and why that matters
Who will benefit from this consulting program?
This program is for professionals at all levels who are looking to improve their professional success, make new connections and/or land new, rewarding roles through leveraging LinkedIn.
Please note: This program is designed to help you improve your ongoing LinkedIn activities, engagement, and presentation so you can leverage the power of LinkedIn and learn how to continue to enhance your profile as your professional experience grows. The program does not include a full rewrite of your profile, but instead, Kathy will assist you in powering up your language and content in your summary, headline, job functions, etc. and engage in the right types of activities to stand out and connect with powerful helpers and opportunities. If you’re wishing for full copywriting services, please visit the work of Kathy’s colleague, Resume and LinkedIn profile writer Cynthia Hanson at WriteNowResume.com.
For more resources on building a more compelling profile on LinkedIn, see below:
Kathy’s video on How To Leverage LinkedIn To Build Your Personal Brand
Kathy’s Finding Brave podcast interview — Why You’re Still Hiding On LinkedIn — with personal branding and LinkedIn experts William Arruda and Ora Shtull
And read Kathy’s articles about expanding your reach on LinkedIn:
Published on LinkedIn:
How To Reach Out To a Stranger on LinkedIn and Make a Connection
And Kathy’s e-book, written for Kathy’s community by personal branding expert William Arruda:
The ultimate outcome of joining Kathy in this program?
Working with Kathy, you’ll enhance your LinkedIn and networking activities, and learn new steps to build your digital presence to the highest level.
Why are Kathy’s coaching programs powerful vehicles for career change?
- Saves time and money – Working with Kathy, you’ll avoid costly missteps and mistakes, and create the most effective plan possible to transform your career.
- Support – Offers you expert support, input and guidance based on Kathy’s media success as a Forbes, LinkedIn, Huffington Post and Thrive Global contributor and thought leader, TEDx speaker, years of national research and speaking, direct experience as a successful career reinventer, her high-level corporate experience, her work as a therapist, and coaching experience with over 12,000 professionals on career breakthrough.
- Increased accountability – The dynamic of the coaching partnership encourages accountability – you’ll move faster and more effectively with Kathy helping you stay accountable
- Your network grows – when you become part of Kathy’s support community, your network and community expands exponentially (Kathy’s LinkedIn network of followers is now over 745,000, growing 1,000 a day).
So don’t wait! Get on the path to using LinkedIn to help you thrive in your work.
$1,500 for two, 60-minute online consulting sessions, including tailored insights and recommendations on LinkedIn profile improvements and essential networking activities.
For more information on hands-on support to Build Your Authentic Thought Leadership as a writer, leader and influencer, click here.