Powerful Mastermind Support For Graduates of Kathy’s Amazing Career Project online course
In response to the scores of requests I’ve received over the past six years for effective and affordable ongoing support following graduation from the 16-week Amazing Career Project online course, and to help professional women continue to receive career-boosting guidance and peer-to-peer help, I’m thrilled to introduce the new Amazing Career Project Graduate Mastermind program, for members who’ve completed the full 16-week ACP course.
This 6-month mastermind experience offers:
- Clarity – You’ll continue to refine your visions and dreams, and get clearer on — and closer to — your ultimate goals and visions for your best and happiest career. In the months following the course conclusion, as you share with other members your plans, triumphs and challenges, and learn from theirs, you’ll continue to leverage the wonderful alliances and support relationships that helped bolster your growth while you were in the course.
- Accountability – You have a hundred things to do and it’s easy to let a few of them slide till next week. Or the week after. This mastermind program will keep you on track and help you achieve what you want, in the most effective manner possible.
- Support – You’ll continue to enjoy your own team of personal cheerleaders and mentors, professional women who understand deeply your journey and what you’re focused on now. Over the weeks in the ACP course, the group has become invested in each member’s success. In this mastermind experience, members help make sure their peers stay focused on what matters, and don’t succumb to the “bright shiny object” syndrome. You’ll have a place to continue to celebrate the little triumphs and overcome the harder times together. Group members are your biggest fans.
- Structure – Seeing how other women who’ve been successful in achieving their goals deal with the same issues you’re facing in your work-life gives you powerful information and new systems and strategies to build your own success. Meeting every month for six months means there’s time to implement and hit your goals.
- Becoming the Most Powerful You – The reality is that ALL big dreams and goals require more bravery, positive power, commitment and perseverance than we had before we birthed these dreams. Part of the journey to success is “finding brave” and accessing more confidence and clarity within yourself, and expanding and nurturing it every day. We’ll do that together in this special ACP mastermind.
This program will help you reach your highest and most thrilling visions by providing six additional months (post-ACP) of ongoing support, accountability, and structure that align with your style, approach and needs.
There are many aspects of growth, action, beliefs and mindset development involved in building our happiest, most rewarding and impactful careers and businesses.
Keeping up with your own development and expansion while juggling your other commitments can be overwhelming at times. And that’s before you’ve even made the changes you long to!
On top of that, not everyone understands what it truly takes to build an amazing career or build a successful new venture – perhaps you feel a bit isolated from people who really ‘get’ what you’re dealing with and understand the depth involved? I certainly felt that years ago when I was embarking on my own coaching business launch. That’s why this mastermind group who has already experienced the learning of the ACP course will continue to be transformative and helpful.
Who will run this Mastermind program?
The program will be facilitated by Kathy Caprino. But unlike ACP, these calls won’t be “curriculum-based” but follow more of a peer-to-peer mentoring approach used to help members address their challenges with input and advice from the other group members. Here are some wonderful benefits of the Mastermind approach that was originated by the Napolean Hill, the author of the powerful, bestselling book, Think and Grow Rich.
What will you get?
For $249 for the six-month program (which amounts to $41.50 per call), this Mastermind will keep you on track with support from both Kathy and the wonderful members from your particular cohort of the ACP.
Sometimes we all need a gentle but firm push or advice for the tough days. Plus you’ll receive ongoing support and mentoring on the strategies, solutions and approaches to accessing more power, bravery, clarity, commitment and growth in your career or business.
Who will be in my group?
Each cohort of this women-only mastermind program will be limited to graduates of the Amazing Career Project online course, and will include graduates from up to the past six sessions of the course, for a maximum of 15 professional women in each mastermind.
What’s the schedule and frequency of meetings?
There are two tracks running simultaneously for the ACP Graduate Mastermind. The latest new offering starts Fall 2020, and will be held one Wednesday each month at 1pm – 2pm EST.
The scheduled dates for the new cohort beginning Fall 2020 are as follows (all held at 1pm EST on Zoom):
October 7, 2020
November 4, 2020
December 2, 2020
January 6, 2021
February 3, 2021
March 3, 2021
What’s the price?
For $249 for six months, you’ll receive:
- One, 60-minute online call each month with your group and with Kathy Caprino as your facilitator
- Continued support in the ACP Facebook group – where you can share your questions, issues and challenges and get hands-on support
Other important details to know:
- All active members will receive an email after each call, giving you access to the video and audio recording of the call. So no worries if you have to miss one.
- The feedback given to address one member’s challenge is often perfectly relevant and important for numerous other members, so we all learn by being part of the group.
- You may leave the group at any time, but the fee to participate is an upfront payment of $249 and refunds are not available. Only active members will have access to ongoing calls and recordings, and to the Facebook group.
I’m looking forward to supporting ACP graduates with this new mastermind approach to helping you achieve your most exciting career goals.
Sign up today and see you on the next call!