5 Core Ways To Build a Braver, More Successful and Rewarding Career and Life
“Only when we access the bravery and strength required to rise up, speak up and stand up for who we are, can we experience the joy and purpose we long for.” – Kathy Caprino
Today, so many professional women and emerging leaders have experienced deep challenge and struggle in the workplace, and they need a powerful shift — in how they see themselves, how they connect with others who can support them, and how they operate in the world to achieve their highest visions.
What we need to do today to achieve the success and purpose we long for is to get on the path to “finding brave” every single day.
In this program, Kathy Caprino, M.A. – dubbed “America’s Breakthrough Coach for Women” — shares critical information culled from her 12 years of research with professional women, as well as her work as a writer on Forbes, a former corporate executive, a marriage and family therapist, and career adviser.
Drawing on her in-depth qualitative and quantitative research, and career advising and teaching with over 12,000 women around the world, and her Amazing Career Project courses and leadership training, she shares the 5 critical steps that help professional women stand up for who they are, and honor their values, needs and priorities more effectively, to achieve the visions they dream of. And she sheds light on what’s necessary in our cultures, families and organizational systems to foster courage and strength, and build braver and more flexible, diverse and innovative cultures.
Kathy shares powerful learning too as one who left her unhappy professional identity behind, and transformed her own life – forging a totally new path that allowed her to honor her unique passions, talents and values, and a build a thriving business around it.
The 5 essential Finding Brave™ steps Kathy shares in this program are:
In this program, Kathy shares inspiring real-life stories, and proven approaches, solutions and tips explore:
- The critical role bravery plays in our personal and professional success and fulfillment
- The five key blocks to living bravely and authentically
- The 6 dominant action styles and how to recognize and honor your own (and why that’s critical)
- The relationship between bravery and leadership, connection, innovation, joy, impact and engagement
- The most common ways in which we avoid and suppress bravery and how these behaviors move us away from our happiest lives (and the root of that suppression)
- Effective strategies for finding brave to honor our truest talents, passions, and beliefs and leveraging them to make a significant positive impact in the world
Kathy also teaches important new ways to determine the best directions for you personally (including who and what you need to let go of) that will represent the most successful culmination of who you have been at your best, and who you long to become in this lifetime.
These 5 “finding brave” steps will change not only how you see yourself, but how you view the world around you, and your role in it.
For more from Kathy on this topic:
- Check out her first episode in her Finding Brave podcast: Why We Need to “Find Brave” and 10 Ways To Start
- Watch Kathy’s TEDx talk “Time to Brave Up”
- Read her Forbes post Mustering More Bravery In These 3 Key Areas Is Essential To Your Success and Happiness
Additional Keynote/Workshop Topics:
FINDING BRAVE™ LEADERSHIP
In this keynote/workshop, we explore:
- The role of bravery in leading, managing and inspiring others in powerful and positive ways towards common goals
- How true bravery is often suppressed and misunderstood in standard leadership training today
- The five most damaging blocks to bravery and how to overcome them
- How our cultural beliefs suppress bravery and sabotage our authentic goal-setting and communication processes
- The 6 dominant action styles and how to recognize and honor your own while embracing diversity of styles in your organization
- How bravely leading your own life is an essential precursor to effective organizational leadership
- Powerful strategies for accessing more bravery, authenticity and empowerment in your work as a leader and inspiring change agent
FINDING BRAVE™ PARENTING
In this keynote/lecture, we explore:
- The relationship between bravery and loving, nurturing and empowering our children
- How and why parents suppress and discourage bravery in their kids
- Why helping children see themselves as brave, competent and self-reliant is essential to their success
- The 6 dominant action styles and how to help your child recognize and honor his/her own with appreciating and respecting others’ styles
- How parents can transform challenging situations into opportunities for brave connection and growth
- Effective strategies for helping children develop resilience, self-esteem, courage, independence, authenticity and empowerment
Kathy is happy to work with event organizers and conference planners to customize her talks for your audience.
For praise about Kathy’s work and programs, click here.