Powerful and Affordable Group Coaching Support For Women Who Want To Build More Success, Joy and Power in Their Careers and Small Business Ventures!
In response to the hundreds of requests I’ve received recently for effective and affordable support to help professional women build amazing careers and small businesses they love, I’m thrilled to offer my new Finding Brave™ Group Coaching program just for you!
This new monthly group coaching experience will give you:
- Clarity – You’ll continue to refine your visions and dreams, and get super clear on what you’re doing and why. As you hear other people’s plans and challenges, you’ll form new alliances and support relationships that help bolster and enhance your plans.
- Accountability – You have a hundred things to do and it’s easy to let a few of them slide till next week. Or the week after. This group coaching program will keep you on track: if you say you’ll do something critical the next week or month and don’t take that step, we’ll be exploring it do you can understand the “why” behind you actions.
- Support – Your own team of personal cheerleaders, people who utterly understand your professional journey and what you’re doing. Over the weeks, the group becomes involved and invested in each member’s goals and makes sure that no-one succumbs to the “bright shiny object” syndrome. You’ll have a place to celebrate the little triumphs and overcome the harder times. Group members quickly will be your biggest fans.
- Structure – Seeing how other successful people deal with the same issues in their work-life and professional endeavors gives you powerful information and new systems and strategies to build your own success. Meeting every month means there’s time to implement and hit your goals.
- “Finding Brave™” – The reality is that ALL big dreams and goals require more bravery than we have before we birth these dreams. Part of the journey to success is “finding bravery” within yourself, and expanding and nurturing it every day. We’ll do that together in this group.
This group coaching program will help you reach your highest and most thrilling visions by providing ongoing support, accountability, ideas and structure that aligns with your style, approach and needs!
Why Join the Finding Brave™ Group Coaching program?
There are many aspects of growth, action, beliefs and mindset development involved in building your happiest, most rewarding and impactful career or business.
Keeping up with your own development and expansion while juggling your other commitments can be overwhelming at times. And that’s before you’ve even made the changes you long to!
On top of that, not everyone understands what it truly takes to build an amazing career or build a successful new venture – perhaps you’re feeling isolated from people who really ‘get’ what you’re dealing with and understand the depth involved? I certainly felt that years ago when I was embarking on my own coaching business launch. That’s why this group coaching program will be one of the best things you’ve ever done for your life and career.
Who will run the Finding Brave™ Group Coaching program?
The Finding Brave™ Group Coaching program will be facilitated by me, Kathy Caprino. Drawing on my 18-year high-level corporate marketing career (where I participated in the launch of numerous national and international programs, services and products and managed multi-million dollar marketing budgets), plus my training and experience as a marriage and family therapist AND my 12 years of building a successful coaching, speaking and consultant business for professional women, I understand — and have faced and overcome — the exact types of challenges you’re dealing with. I’m committed to helping you navigate through the challenges with greater ease and efficacy and get you to the other side so success, reward and joy in your work can be attainable.
What will you get?
For only $75 a month, the Finding Brave™ Group Coaching program will keep you on track with top notch coaching from Kathy and wonderful support from your co-members. Sometimes we all need a gentle but firm push or advice for the tough days. And you’ll get it! Plus you’ll get ongoing support, advice and input on the exact strategies, solutions and approaches to finding and accessing more power, bravery, authenticity, commitment and growth in your career or small business.
Hidden bonus! You’ll make lifelong friends and advocates. It happens every single group I’ve ever run or been involved in.
Who will be in my group?
Each “cohort” of this women-only program will be limited to a maximum of 50 professional women who come from the amazing members of Kathy’s networks and community, including current and former course member and clients, her subscribers, followers of her LinkedIn and other social media platforms, and readers of her Forbes.com column and her other blogs, and her book Breakdown, Breakthrough.
This will be a diverse group of inspiring professional women all dedicated to building more success, happiness and reward in their career and personal endeavors. Each group has a special mix of skills, goals and personality types, so the group is balanced, stable and well-aligned for what they want to achieve.
What’s the schedule and frequency of meetings?
We’ll be meeting once per month on a Wednesday evening from 7pm to 8:15pm EST, using a wonderful Zoom online platform so we can see and hear every individual! Each call is designed to allow you to share your pressing challenges and to offer and receive feedback.
The scheduled dates for upcoming dates through December 2019 are the following Thursdays at 7:00 – 8:15 pm EST
(Note: dates are subject to change):
2019 Scheduled Dates
OK, I’m in! What’s the price?
For only $75 each month , you’ll receive:
- One, 75-minute online call each month with your group and with Kathy Caprino as your facilitator
- A powerful online “Finding Brave™ Group Coaching” Facebook support group – where you can share your questions, issues and challenges and get hands-on support
Other important details to know:
- All active members will receive an email after each call, giving you access to the video and audio recording of the call. So no worries if you have to miss one!
- The feedback given to address one member’s challenge is often perfectly relevant and important for numerous other members, so we all learn by being part of the group.
- You may leave the group at any time, and your automatic billing will stopped with the next cycle. Note: We need at least 72 hours notice of your cancellation before the next billing cycle begins in order to process your cancellation for the upcoming month.)
- Only active members will have access to ongoing calls and recordings, and to the Facebook group.
Are you ready to get effective, powerful ongoing support, advice and input to help you build more success, joy and reward in your career or small business venture? See you on the next call!
Sign up today!