Thinking about becoming a coach? Join Kathy in her new class…
THE COACHING BASICS
Learn the Essentials of the Coaching Paradigm and How to Build a Successful Coaching Practice
For those interested in exploring a career in coaching and learning about its power to create more success
Led by Kathy Caprino, M.A. – nationally-recognized career and executive coach, work-life expert, leadership trainer, and author of Breakdown, Breakthrough
“Kathy is simply brilliant as a career coach! At a critical time in my career, when I needed a 10,000 ft view, Kathy was brilliant! She helped me navigate the transition out of a 13-year career at a corporation into my own business… It was successful and 100% on target! She is one of best!!” D. Singer – Massachusetts
- Do you wake up each morning wishing you were doing more meaningful work?
- Are you interested in learning more about coaching as a career?
- Do you want to learn new strategies for creating more success in your life?
- Have you been laid off recently and know it’s time for a change but don’t know to what?
- Do you want a career that means more to you than a paycheck?
- Do you long for a new way to be of service and use your talents in a rewarding way?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, join Kathy in her new Coaching Basics Introductory class. This powerful and effective class draws on Kathy’s extensive experience as a career and executive coach, leadership trainer, and coaching expert, providing concrete tools and techniques to help you understand the power of coaching and determine if coaching as a career is for you.
This introductory class will also guide you to achieve a fundamental understanding of coaching as a new way of being, interacting, relating, communicating and engaging to bring you more successful, fulfillment and reward in your life and career. Embracing the coaching paradigm will truly change your life.
In this class, you’ll also learn Kathy’s specially-designed 5-step Career-Success Model:
Kathy’s 5-Step Career-Success Model:
1. Step Back – Determine exactly what isn’t working in your professional life, and what must change, and why
2. Let Go – Uncover and release the key challenges and “breakdown myths” in the way of achieving the career you long for
3. Say YES! – Understand what you truly want in your work, and the skills and endeavors you are great at and love to use (vs. skills you no long care to focus on)
4. Explore – Refine your career options from “sound-great! ideas” vs. real-life directions that fit with your values, priorities, and needs
5. Create It! – Develop a S.M.A.R.T. and doable timeline and action plan to research, determine, and achieve your new career path
In this unique class, you’ll learn:
- The basics and foundations of Coaching as a model for facilitating change
- Specific strategies and exercises that will move you and your clients forward
- The key essentials to becoming a successful coach
- The steps necessary to build a thriving coaching practice
The ultimate outcome?
This class will help you on your way to determining if pursuing coaching — as a new career or a new, empowering way of interrelating and communicating — is for you. You’ll learn about what you really want to do in the next chapter of life and work, and identify if coaching makes sense for you.
In addition, you’ll get a glimpse of Kathy’s unique Breakthrough Model that will help you crack your internal success “code” – the secret of what’s been holding you back from the success and reward you so richly deserve. And you’ll begin your breakthrough process right in the class!
If you truly want to understand how coaching can change your life and career, there’s no time like now. In this special intensive, focused program, you’ll receive the empowering support you need to embrace the power of coaching and make it your own.
Why are Kathy’s coaching programs powerful vehicles for career change?
- Saves time and money – Working with Kathy, you’ll avoid costly missteps and mistakes, and create the most effective plan possible to transform your career.
- Support – Offers you support, input and guidance based on Kathy’s years of national research, her direct experience as a successful career reinventer, her high-level corporate experience, as well as her coaching with hundreds of professionals each year in career breakthrough.
- Increased accountability – The dynamic of the coaching partnership encourages accountability – you’ll move faster and more effectively with Kathy helping you stay accountable
- Your network grows – when you become part of Kathy’s support community, your network and community expands exponentially