5 Core Ways To Honor Your True Self, and Illuminate The World With It
“Only when we brave up fully and completely can we finally live the life we’re destined for.”
– Kathy Caprino
Today, so many professional women have experienced deep challenge, struggle and trauma in the workplace, and have forgotten what it is to be truly brave.
In this program, Kathy Caprino – dubbed “America’s Breakthrough Coach” — shares critical new information she’s culled from her 14 years of research with over 12, 000 professional women around the world, and her therapy and career coaching work helping professionals to call up the bravery required to live the life they’re meant to, and reach their highest potential, to build their ultimate lives and careers.
Drawing on her therapy training, in-depth research, career coaching work with over 10,000 women around the world, her Forbes and Huffington Post interviews and writing, and her Amazing Career Project courses and leadership training, she shares the 5 critical steps to take to finally achieve the bravery required to stand up for who you are, and honor it every day, in all you do.
She shares her powerful learning as one who left her unhappy corporate identity behind, and forged a totally new path that allowed her to honor her unique passions, talents and values, and a build a thriving life and business around it, as well as experiences, lessons and strategies from the thousands of clients and course members who’ve braved up in their own lives, and transformed who they are and how they work.
The 5 essential Brave Up steps are:
In this program, Kathy shares inspiring real-life stories, and proven approaches, solutions and tips explore:
- The critical role bravery plays in our personal and professional success
- The five key blocks to living bravely and authentically
- The 6 dominant action styles and how to recognize and honor your own (and why that’s critical)
- The relationship between bravery and self-leadership, connection, joy, impact and engagement
- The most common ways in which we avoid and suppress bravery and how these behaviors move us away from our happiest lives
- Effective strategies for braving up to honor our truest talents, passions, and beliefs and leveraging them for a more rewarding life and livelihood
Kathy also teaches important new ways to determine the best directions for you that will represent the most successful culmination of who you have been at your best, and who you long to become in this lifetime.
These 5 “brave up” steps will change not only how you see yourself, but how you view the world around you, and your role in it.
For more information, watch Kathy’s TEDx talk “Time to Brave Up” and read her Forbes post Mustering More Bravery In These 3 Key Areas Is Essential To Your Success and Happiness
Additional Keynote/Workshop Topics:
In this keynote/workshop, we explore:
- The role of bravery in leading, managing and inspiring others in powerful and positive ways towards common goals
- How true bravery is often suppressed and misunderstood in standard leadership training today
- The five most damaging blocks to bravery and how to overcome them
- How our cultural beliefs suppress bravery and sabotage our authentic goal-setting and communication processes
- The 6 dominant action styles and how to recognize and honor your own while embracing diversity of styles in your organization
- How bravely leading your own life is an essential precursor to effective organizational leadership
- Powerful strategies for accessing more bravery, authenticity and empowerment in your work as a leader and inspiring change agent
In this keynote/lecture, we explore:
- The relationship between bravery and loving, nurturing and empowering our children
- How and why parents suppress and discourage bravery in their kids
- Why helping children see themselves as brave, competent and self-reliant is essential to their success
- The 6 dominant action styles and how to help your child recognize and honor his/her own with appreciating and respecting others’ styles
- How parents can transform challenging situations into opportunities for brave connection and growth
- Effective strategies for helping children develop resilience, self-esteem, courage, independence, authenticity and empowerment
Kathy is happy to work with event organizers and conference planners to customize her talks for your audience.
For more information and to inquire about hosting Kathy for a program at your organization or conference, please contact Monica Foster, at email@example.com.
For praise about Kathy’s work and programs, click here.