“Only when we brave up fully and completely can we finally live the life we’re destined for.”– Kathy Caprino
Today, so many professionals have experienced deep challenge, struggle and even trauma in the workplace, and have forgotten what it is to be truly brave. In this program, Kathy Caprino – dubbed “America’s Breakthrough Coach” — shares critical new information she’s culled from her 14 years of research with over 11,000 professional women, and her therapy and career coaching work helping professionals to call up the bravery required to live the life they’re meant to, and reach their highest potential, to build their ultimate lives and careers.
Drawing on her therapy training, in-depth research, career coaching work with over 10,000 women around the world, her Forbes and Huffington Post interviews and writing, and her Amazing Career Project courses and leadership training, she shares the 5 critical steps to take to finally achieve the bravery required to stand up for who you are, and honor it every day, in all you do.
She shares her powerful learning as one who left her unhappy corporate identity behind, and forged a totally new path that allowed her to honor her unique passions, talents and values, and a build a thriving life and business around it, as well as experiences, lessons and strategies from the thousands of clients and course members who’ve braved up in their own lives, and transformed who they are and how they work.
The 5 essential Brave Up steps are:
In this program, Kathy shares inspiring real-life stories, and proven approaches, solutions and tips to:
1) Understand where you’re not being brave enough in your own life to achieve the happiness, success, and impact you dream of,
2) See the amazingneses of you: Identify your gifts and talents, and your “Dominant Action Style” out of the 6 key styles, and leverage your authentic style to be happier in life and work.
3) Recognize how your fear of change and resistance to growth makes you fight what your life is trying to teach you, and why that hurts you.
4) Uncover what your childhood and your authority figures taught you (good, bad and the ugly) about yourself and what you’re capable of
5) Learn how to see, speak, ask, connect and serve bravely in order to live life as you’re meant to
6) Finally, identify what your true destiny is, and what’s in the way of it right now
She also teaches important new ways to determine the best directions for you that will represent the most successful culmination of who you have been at your best, and who you long to become in this lifetime.
These 5 “brave :up steps will change not only how you see yourself, but how you view the entire world and your role in it.
For more information, watch Kathy’s TEDx talk “Time to Brave Up” and read her Forbes post Mustering More Bravery In These 3 Key Areas Is Essential To Your Success and Happiness
For praise about Kathy’s work and programs, click here.
For more information and to inquire about hosting Kathy for a program at your organization or conference, please contact Monica Foster, at firstname.lastname@example.org