You’re a talented professional woman longing to take your small business, ideas, or practice to the next level BUT… Do you have the marketing knowledge and support you need to make your business and creative ideas a success?
Join us for an enlightening 3-hour seminar that will help you expand your influence, and build passion and profits doing what you love!
Prosperity Marketing Mindset
5 Core Marketing Steps to Generating More Profit and Passion Doing Work You Love
5-Week Marketing Webinar for
Women Entrepreneurs, Small Business Owners, Coaches,
Consultants and Writers
- Are you ready to leave your corporate job to start a new venture, but need some help to market your new business profitably?
- Do you have a small business or practice that is struggling, and need help to revitalize it?
- Do you have trouble communicating exactly what you’re great at, and lose consulting or coaching business because of it?
- Do you need assistance understanding online marketing and social media to be competitive?
- Do you have book and seminar ideas and need help making them a reality?
- Are you committed to becoming more financially successful doing what you love?
Join Kathy as she presents the five most vital marketing steps to taking your small business and creative endeavors to a next level – to amazing success.
Each step involves gaining a new, empowered “Mindset” that will help you see your business and creative endeavors in new and exciting ways, and help you overcome your current challenges.
Your breakthrough is here!
Literally everything you do as a business owner is “marketing.” Don’t be afraid to embrace your inner marketer – it’s truly the difference between great success and disappointing failure in today’s market.
What You’ll Learn In This Program:
Designed especially for female small business owners, consultants, coaches, entrepreneurs and writers who are committed to moving forward with their businesses and ideas, this interactive, educational program outlines the FIVE vitally important marketing steps to communicating your unique value, marketing yourself powerfully, taking fruitful marketing action on your ideas and your business, creating a powerful long-term vision and plan, and developing the partnerships you need to make your endeavors successful.
Kathy will share insider information on the key steps to help you:
Get Clear! – Determine your unique value, mission, and core competitive advantage
Get Writing! – Use your creative ideas and know-how to expand your platform and community
Get Speaking! – Share your wisdom, skills and talents with your community to build customers and clients
Get Collaborating! – Create partnerships and collaborations with other like-minded professionals who are mutually supportive
Get Envisioning! – Create a concrete S.M.A.R.T plan for your business that will guide you to long-term fulfillment, success, and joy
Questions Kathy will answer:
- What do I need to do first, to begin marketing my new consulting business
- I have a great book idea – what do I do to move forward with it?
- How to I get my writing out there in a bigger way?
- I have a seminar I’d like to deliver – where do I begin?
- I don’t know exactly how my business differs from the competition – do I need to?
- Do I really need to do social media like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter? What for?
Over the course of this program, you’ll learn insider tips for becoming a:
- Recognized expert in your field
- More powerful speaker, consultant, and seminar leader
- Stronger collaborator
- More successful marketer, so your services ring with “gotta have” quality so client and customers clamor for your services and products
You’ll also get real-world insight to help you bypass costly and time-consuming marketing mistakes that many entrepreneurs, consultants, writers and speakers make. Attendees will leave the event with concrete “to-dos” and a renewed energy and roadmap for taking your small business to the next level of success, fulfillment and joy.
JOIN KATHY for an eye-opening and enlivening event that will change how you do business!
About the trainer:
Kathy Caprino, M.A. – Founder of Ellia Communications and the Amazing Career Project and author of Breakdown, Breakthrough – brings to her clients 18 years of senior corporate marketing experience in direct marketing, market research, product development and product management from the publishing, membership services and book club industries. She also brings expertise and knowledge gained through her success as an acclaimed author, nationally-recognized women’s career and executive success coach and consultant, women’s developer, speaker, blogger for Forbes, Huffington Post and AARP Work Reimagined, and small business owner. A CT winner of the 2008 “Micro to Millions” award from the Make Mine a Million Dollar Business Program of Count Me In, Kathy knows what it takes to bring a small business to the national forefront.
In her long-time marketing career, Kathy has helped:
- Fading businesses revitalize – turning them around to achieve millions of dollars in new revenue and clients
- Small businesses launch profitable new products and services — in their core niche and new business areas
- Consultants plan and implement new online marketing and digital strategies — that generate profitable and aligned new members, customers, partners, and clients
- Authors, coaches, and writers develop successful workshops and seminars — to expand their platform and generate more money
- Executive women understand their true value and purpose — to market themselves more powerfully and align their career with their purpose
A successful published author and known national leader in women’s career issues today, she is a top media source and has appeared in over 100 leading newspapers and magazines, and on national TV. In the past ten years, Kathy has delivered over 100 successful workshops and seminars – her own events and as a paid speaker for large national organizations – learning (often the hard way) what’s involved in creating and launching successful seminars, selling books, and launching business endeavors that create enduring success.
Kathy is eager to share her tips with you on:
- Determining what your unique value is, and how to communicate this value powerfully to attract ideal client and customers
- How to title your book and your programs so they attract a great audience
- The importance of affiliation, partnership, and being supported by organizations in your field
- How to evaluate your competition to understand what you are offer that’s different and better
- How to become a thought leader and market yourself as such, in social media and in your professional niche
- How to bring your book idea forward successfully – to published product that garners national attention
- How to identify the right outside support you need to acquire and hire (publicist, online marketer, virtual assistance, web design, editor, etc.) to make you as successful as possible
Join Kathy in this exciting marketing program and discover the key ingredients to successful business marketing and development. Release your fears about moving forward, and get moving toward building your business successfully. You don’t have to do it alone!
Bring your questions to the seminar, and receive live, on-the-spot coaching that will move you forward!
SPRING 2013 EVENT DETAILS:
Format: 5 weekly webinars, 1 hour each
Date: 5 Tuesdays: March 5, 12, 19, 26, , April 2, 2013
Time: 12:00 to 1:00 pm EST
Where: Your telephone and computer
Webinar Fee – $199.00
For more information, write to email@example.com or call 203-834-9933.